Friday, April 5, 2013

Maybe?

This is a layout I need to re-create. I absolutely love it, but I feel like it needs more. It feels unfinished; too simple. And, I love the challenge of challenging myself to give it a go again! Ever feel that way about some of your projects? I do quite often, which is why I turn to sketches. But, I must be going through a sketch dry spell, because nothing is tickling my fancy. I've mentioned that a lot over the last couple of days. So, I'm venturing out on my own for a while. Maybe, just maybe, I'll turn my focus to cards for a bit, then come back to layouts. A change of scenery won't hurt!

Maren got a hold of the spray bottle, and commenced washing the floor for me. It was very sweet and helpful. I showed her a few spots on the floor that needed to be wiped up, and she set about cleaning them up. I love it when they take the initiative to help out. I wish it happened a little more frequently. I'm sure every mother wishes that!

What do you think of this layout? Where does your inspiration come from? Who or what inspires your layouts or projects? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment