Friday, April 5, 2013

Feedback Muchly Appreciated

Its come to my attention that some of my blog readers would prefer seeing a picture of the layout/project I am referring to when I share how I went about making them. Its a valid point, and one that's irked me since I ran out of storage here on my blog. I can buy more storage, so I can start posting pictures once again, but its a monthly payment. After discussing it with my husband, I decided to just leave it. Until now.

I want to (in the near future) start adding some more fun things to my page/blog, such as tutorials, guest bloggers, etc, and I would love/need to have the ability to post pictures.

So, I'm looking for your feedback and honesty. Is the way things are presented now sufficient to you, my loyal readers, or would something more graphic be more beneficial? I would love your feedback on this!

Thanks for your support and loyalty! I appreciate you all!

Oh--and in other news, I've been thinking of having a week long 'gossip blitz' (among other surprises still in the works). Tell as many of your friends about The Everyday Scrapbooker as you can, and encourage them to come on over and like my page. For every referral that becomes a new like, a prize will be sent to the person that made the referral, and to the person that liked my page. I'd really love to have more fans, and I think this would be a good way to start trying to build on my fan base.


No comments:

Post a Comment