Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday's What's Up

                                    Daily What's Up:

Here's a few nifty things I've found this afternoon that you may find interesting, as well!

-With Easter quickly approaching, how about downloading this uber cute bunny template? Find it here

-Are you working on a project, but are stumped on a color scheme? Try this on for size! I've also pinned this color scheme to my Pinterest, under Scrapbooking Color Schemes. If the color scheme isn't the problem, but where to start is, have a look at this beautiful sketch, instead.

**********************************

There's a few more goodies I've found!!

-One of the projects I enjoy making are cards, and I try and keep an eye out for simple sketches or cards others have made that I can easily replicate. Or, in cases like this, if a pattern is included, I just may have to try cards like these adorable chickens!!

-I know that Christmas is over, but its never too late to start thinking about things you'd like to make (or plan) for the next holiday. How about making a cute December Daily mini album like this one?

-Like the look of chevron paper, but don't have any? Create your own! Check out this tutorial! (I have also made a chevron type pattern before...I'll have to share that one again! Its uber easy!!!)

-Lastly, Maren thought these were really cool. I think so, too. The first thing I thought, of course, was how a person could work those into a layout?! Heh heh

************************************

So, I'm thinking I don't like the bullet style list I've got happening here. I'm going to have to work on that! But for now, here's what I've found!! I'd love to know if you attempt any of these great projects!!!

***********************************

Last update of the day!!

Ursula is up tonight with a really neat layout showcasing Instagram photos. You should really check it out!!

And lastly, the next design team call is open for Lets Capture Our Memories. They are fantastic- I was on the design team early last year, and I had an absolute blast there! Everyone is friendly, the sketches are phenomenal, and it was a lot of fun being challenged to create something new twice a month. They are also a Canadian Company, and another online forum like Two Peas in a Bucket, Scrapbook.com, etc. If you're interested in joining a design team; if you've been dreaming of it like I had, then I urge you to apply! You never know, you might make it, and you'll definitely have a blast when you do!!

I would love to re-apply, but right now isn't the time for that. Maybe one day again in the future. Don't be shy. Check it out!!








No comments:

Post a Comment