Tuesday, March 26, 2013

One.Incredible.Day

Back in October, my best friend and I decided to have a photo shoot done together. She had come across a really great deal for one, and she knew that I'd been wanting (for quite a while) to have a boudoir photo shoot done.

After humming and hawing over it, and running the idea past my husband, I took the plunge and had pictures done with her. We made an entire day out of it: we got our hair and make up done, then had the photo shoot later in the day.

It was an INCREDIBLE day!

One that we will not forget any time soon.

Just recently, my best friend asked me if I would make a layout for her- memorializing our incredible photo shoot, and day we spent together.

I consented, and after thinking on it for a couple of days, I suggested to her that maybe instead of *just* a layout, I would make a mini album and layout for her. I was thinking that focusing on one fabulous picture (in the layout) would be a lot nicer than cluttering it up with a whole bunch of pictures- especially since this is going to be displayed somewhere in her home.

I am finally done the project I made for her- I worked on it all week, fully expecting my computer ink to run out half way through, but amazingly I got it done!

I can't show you the whole thing just yet- I want her to have them in her possession before I do that, but I can share a little sneak peek with you! You'll find it here:

You'll also find some spring and Easter themed cards I've been making in the mean time (until I get my ink cartridge swapped out!!) Head over to my page, and look under the Cards album.

No comments:

Post a Comment