Sunday, March 24, 2013

Challenge!

Calling anyone and everyone that would be interested in a scrapbooking challenge for April!

That's right, I'm planning a scrapbook challenge- April will be a card sketch challenge- and each participant has the entire month to create one or as many cards using this sketch as you'd like!

Pretty easy, right?! I'm hoping so! I know its hard for new moms or moms with more than one child, and even mamas (or manly men!!) that hold down full-time jobs to get scrapbooking in, that's why I'm holding it for the entire month.

Here are the requirements:

-Head over to my Facebook page to find the card and sketch
-Like my page (I would appreciate it immensely!!) if you haven't already
-Create as many cards-- or layouts!!!-- as you'd like within the month of April
-Deadline for your projects will be midnight April 30th; the challenge will begin on the first of April
-Completed projects can be uploaded to my Facebook page, where we'll have a chance to vote for our most favorite project, upon which the winner will be announced Friday, May 3rd
-The winner of the challenge will be inducted into the hall of fame!

Doesn't that sound like fun?! I hope you decide to play along! If you do, please drop by and say hello, or leave a comment on the blog.

Be there or be square!

No comments:

Post a Comment